Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bry300

I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U. Empty
PostSubject: I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U.   I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U. EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 12:10 pm

This really is a fantastic tell all about the evil of the EU by a man who lived in a very similar time of bygone years.
Back to top Go down
KerryCheshire
Admin
KerryCheshire

I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U.   I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U. EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 7:15 pm

Excellent Bry! We know he speaks the truth. We have to do much more to save Britain!!! Lib/Lab/Cons are liars and will never take Britain out of the EU...The people must do it...they must fight for their future!
Back to top Go down
bry300

PostSubject: Re: I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U.   I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U. EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 3:59 am

The ones that get me are these rich or middle class do bloody gooders they are supposed to be educated and yet they love the diversity of the EU simply because most of them have decent jobs and live in nice areas. Left wing ideology in schools must be rife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U.   I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U. Empty

Back to top Go down

I have lived in your future.....and it doesn't work. Russian Dissident Vladimir Bukovsky on the E.U.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Cinema-
Jump to: