Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bookmark the permalink. IN THE BEGINNING Jul27 by Phil Bottomley

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KerryCheshire
Admin
KerryCheshire

Bookmark the permalink. IN THE BEGINNING Jul27 by Phil Bottomley	 Empty
PostSubject: Bookmark the permalink. IN THE BEGINNING Jul27 by Phil Bottomley     Bookmark the permalink. IN THE BEGINNING Jul27 by Phil Bottomley	 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 6:15 am

Back in June 2014 I wrote , ‘A Question of Belief. Or, Is The “link” Really Missing?’ It is a subject which has plagued me from my earliest memory of Religious teaching. One could argue that had I been brought up in the Catholic Faith or, had I been embraced by Islam or, Buddhism etc, then I would not have these doubts as to man’s existence or, his place in Creation. On the other hand, isn’t the human brain programmed to question, to probe, to prove beyond all reasonable doubt?
In this article I will take the theory of extra-terrestrial interference with Human development further. In my last article I mentioned the Anunnaki, an alien race from the planet Nibiru. No, I haven’t reached senility just yet, I quoted and will quote again during this article, the words of the Sumerians. I will also be looking at the Old Testament in greater detail.

Read on, please. As before it is not my intention to cause offence but to ask questions which I hope you will find reasonable and to quote from some remarkable, if fantastic, sources.

———————————————————————————-

“sons of gods came down to Earth and married
human women.”
– Genesis

“In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
3 And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4 God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5 God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.”

What is it about the Old Testament that makes it so plausible yet, at the same time, so implausible? We are asked to believe that in the space of a mere twenty-four hours some Super Being, or talented magician, created the Universe and, in doing so, the Earth. Plausible? Well, millions of people seem to believe so. It has to be said however that this ‘plausible’ view is one taken by the Christian Faith and all faiths who believe in the writings of the Old and New Testaments. Other faiths and deities have their own unique theories as to how the Earth and the Universe were formed.

The Quran parallels the Old Testament; in that Creation took a mere six days, thus: “According to al-Qasim b. Bishr b. Mar’ruf and al-Husayn b. ‘Ali al-Suda’i- Hajjaj- Ibn Jurayj- Isma’il b. Umayyah- Ayyub b. Khalid- ‘Abdallah b. Rafi’, the mawla of Umm Salamah- Abu Hurayrah: The Messenger of God took me by the hand. Then he said: God created the soil on Saturday. Upon it, He created the mountains on Sunday. He created the trees on Monday. He created evil on Tuesday. He created light on Wednesday. He scattered the animals on the earth on Thursday and He created Adam as the last of His creatures after (the time of) the afternoon prayer in the last hour of Friday, in the time between the afternoon prayer and night(fall).”

All this took place just a few thousand years ago if the Bible is to be believed. Science, however, clings to the implausibility of all of these statements. Scientists can prove that it took millions of years for the Earth to develop, even longer for the Universe. Indeed the Universe continues to develop as images from the latest orbiting space telescopes can confirm. There is however, another implausible. A lot of historians now believe that the Old Testament was put together during the 4th century AD, in other words it was written hundreds of years after the New Testament!
However, I am more concerned with the development of man and civilisation as we know it. Science can carbon date artefacts and use other more sophisticated methods to determine the date of an object or skeleton. But has it accurately dated the start of civilisation? I happen to think not! I take this view because certain artefacts which have been discovered completely defy scientific thinking. Take, for example, the ‘grooved spheres’, which South African miners have been digging up. They are only an inch (25mm) in diameter and some are adorned with grooves which run around the circumference at the centre (equator). Two types have been found, one is solid and of a bluish metal with white flecks whilst the other type is hollowed out and filled with a spongy white substance.
What makes me say that these objects defy scientific thinking concerning the start of civilisation? The rock that the miners are finding these spheres in is Precambrian, a rock which is dated as being 2.8 billion years old. I will probably be accused of suffering from Pareidolia because of my beliefs especially as some “experts” assert that these spheres are naturally formed and are concretions formed in volcanic sediment, ash or both. It is at times like this that I wish that science was more concise. On the one hand are the geologists who insist that these spheres are completely natural whilst on the other we have archeologists who insist that they are either outer worldly or proof of a still to be discovered early civilisation.

Where does this leave me and my theory that human civilisation is not the natural progression of Homo Sapiens through a steep evolutional learning curve? I have previously stated that Earth was visited on several occasions by beings from outer space. I stand by this statement and take encouragement from passages in the Bible which describe people being lifted up to Heaven in flaming chariots. These stories were handed down from generation to generation. I would be more sceptical if they differed in the telling from one source to another. The truth is, they hardly ever do.

Take 2Kings 2:11, in it, it is stated that the prophet Elijah, having done God’s work, was walking and talking with his prodigy, Elisha, when a flaming chariot pulled by flaming horses came between them and took Elijah away and up to Heaven in a whirlwind.
Genesis 5 : 21 tells of Enoch, the seventh descendant of Adam:
When Enoch had lived for sixty-five years, he became the father of Methuselah. 22Enoch walked with God after the birth of Methuselah for three hundred years, and had other sons and daughters. 23Thus all the days of Enoch were three hundred and sixty-five years. 24Enoch walked with God; then he was no more, because God took him.

Genesis is interesting in that it describes the absurd longevity of the sons of Adam and their descendants. Also, it makes light of the fact that these, ‘prophets’ were often taken up to Heaven in fiery chariots to walk with God. It is always written in a matter of fact sort of way, as if being transported up into the sky in fiery chariots was an everyday occurrence. I find it strange that, other than to dismiss it completely, science has no answer or relevant theory as to why people of that era had such long lives, not only that but productive lives. Could it be possible that because of travelling back and forth through space at hyper speeds a year on Earth only equated to weeks for the space travellers? This would go some way to explain the youthfulness and longevity of the offspring of Adam if they were space travellers, ergo, aliens!
I make reference to passages from Genesis concerning the ‘sons of God and human women’.

Genesis 6:2
Now it came about, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them, 2that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose. 3Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”…
Genesis 6:4
Then the LORD said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, because he also is flesh; nevertheless his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.” 4The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men, and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. 5Then the LORD saw that the wickedness of man was great on the earth, and that every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.…

Are we to assume that the wickedness was a result of interbreeding between the sons of God and their human counter-parts or was it a genetic experiment that went wrong? Plus, who were the Nephilim? Reports differ, in some they are giants, others state that they are fallen angels whilst some reports tell of them as old men. Whatever their status, they were obviously prominent enough to warrant a mention in several books of the Old Testament. I still have trouble getting my head around the fact that angels and sons of God regularly transferred from Heaven to Earth. It does lead me to believe that Heaven, hidden from view up in the sky, was an orbiting ‘Mother-Ship’. Fanciful? Well, not as fanciful to me as millions of people believing in a mystical God, not of this Earth, who sacrificed His son for the good of mankind.
This leads me to another thing which bothers me. ‘His son’, unless we are talking about some form of IVF there is no way that, Mary, a confirmed virgin, could have conceived a child. Also, what of her husband, Joseph? Are we to believe that because of the nefarious ways of these ‘angels’ that being a ‘cuckold’ was somehow acceptable. That being the case, it gives credence to my earlier theory that some form of genetic engineering was being practiced. *(Read my quotes from Sitchin later in this article)

Then, we have the small matter of God allowing his son to be sacrificed in order to atone for the sins of mankind. This surely diminishes the omnipotence of God as the Supreme Being. Didn’t He do this earlier by sending the ‘deluge’, the great flood in which Noah was tasked to save the animals and but a few chosen sinless people?
To some (probably many), I am being blasphemous but the Bible, Old and New Testaments, only serve to strengthen my belief that aliens shaped our World and or, our destinies. What proof do I have for that statement? None at all! Certainly no more proof than the Church, the difference being, I choose to interpret that truth one way and the Church another.

Let us go back a few thousand years to the Sumerians, often trumpeted as the first civilisation. Their cities were, for that era, truly magnificent and scholars argue as to whether they were built by the Sumer or by a previous, as yet unknown, civilisation and abandoned. This throws up more questions, not least, if not the Sumer, who?
Then there is Gobekli Tepe. This find, described as a place of worship by Klaus Schmidt, chief archaeologist of Göbekli Tepe, dates back some 12000 years. His theory that the 22 acre site was just a place of worship doesn’t hold water for me. The engineering is too fantastic for the time and 12000 years ago that area of Anatolia would have been sparsely populated. Unless, of course, Göbekli Tepe was a city serving a prosperous farming and trading community. Typical of cities of that era ( I use ‘era’ in a very broad sense), cities which were welcoming yet fearful of attack, Göbekli Tepe is built on a man-made hill. Unless other cities which date back 12000 years or longer are discovered, it has to be concluded that given the architecture of the skeletons of buildings so far found, Göbekli Tepe was far too advanced for the semi-primitive people of that time. A fact agreed by most historians and experts on the origins of man.

So, who did build Göbekli Tepe? One theory, according to the studies of Zecharia Sitchin, is that it, and the cities of Sumer, were built by extra-terrestials from the planet Nibiru.

(Zecharia Sitchin was born in Russia and raised in Palestine, where he acquired a profound knowledge of modern and ancient Hebrew, other Semitic and European languages, the Old Testament, and the history and archeology of the Near East. He is one of the few scholars who was able to read and understand Sumerian.
Sitchin attended and graduated from the University of London, majoring in economic history. A leading journalist and editor in Israel for many years, he sadly passed away in 2010. His books have been widely translated, converted to Braille for the blind, and featured on radio and television. there is a 12th planet in our solar system (known to scientists as the possible ‘Planet X’). This planet is called Nibiru, and is situated somewhere beyond Pluto. This planet, unlike the other planets in our solar system, has an elliptical orbit and moves clockwise rather than counterclockwise. It was a collision of Nibiru with another planet in our solar system (Maldek) which created Earth.)

Nibiru’s orbit passes through our solar system once every 3600 years, this equals one Nibiru year. Sitchin based his theories on his interpretation of ancient Sumer texts. The planet is inhabited by the Anunnaki, some say they are the ‘Nephilim or, giants’ depicted in the Bible. They landed on Earth in the region we know as Iraq / Iran and began a programme of colonisation. The ancient scripts say that the Anunnaki were looking for minerals, especially gold. Once their work was concluded the Anunnaki returned to Nibiru and returned to Earth when it was more populated. Prior to writing down my own theories concerning the origins of Mankind I had never heard of Sitchin or any of the research into and resulting findings of the readings of the Sumerian people. So it was refreshing when I stumbled across his writings and discovered that he held the same beliefs as me. Granted his were from years of studying ancient texts whereas mine were just the suspicions of a layman.

Sitchin ascertains that the Anunnaki modified the DNA of Homo Erectus through genetic manipulation with themselves and created Homo Sapiens. Ostensibly this was done to create a slave work-force to work their mines, farms and other enterprises in Sumeria. If this is true, it would explain the sudden explosion of civilisation in that area of the World. It would also explain the sudden jump from hunter-gatherer to intelligent beings who could not only use tools and trade with each other but converse and, who also invented their own written language.

Good, factual, well researched history should not be dismissed, the same can be said of history which is a little blurry. Here-say, on the other hand, should always be treated with scepticism until such time as it can be verified as being true or false. Suppressing history because it does not conform with the teachings of theology is wrong and it is unfortunate that it has been a practice which has being going on for millennia. Our ancestry should be important to everyone, not least because it has defined who we are. If we were created through genetic manipulation, I believe it important that this should be verified. How? I don’t know but there are plenty of scientists who have the ability and equipment to do the research. The question is, why haven’t they?
I leave you with a poignant question from Zecharia Sitchin.
“If the Anunnaki created us, who created them?”
Share this:
Back to top Go down

Bookmark the permalink. IN THE BEGINNING Jul27 by Phil Bottomley
Page 1 of 1